Opportunities in a growing company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  McLean, VA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

I have been working at Integrity Management Consulting full-time

Pros

-Opportunities to move to different projects once your project comes to an end
-Good culture where employees' feedback is sought out; flat structure with lots of collaboration
-Open door policy of management/leadership
-Senior management very honest and well-respected
-Interesting and challenging work
-Hard work recognized formally (bonus programs, awards) and informally

Cons

-Fast-paced environment not for everybody
-As with any small business, those who do not give their best effort are easily identified; some folks are not comfortable with level of accountability
-Tysons location difficult for some

Continue to formalize career development path and rotational opportunities

Other Reviews for Integrity Management Consulting

Summer Intern - Business Development (paid)

Former Employee - Intern-Business Development  in  McLean, VA
    Former Employee - Intern-Business Development in McLean, VA

I worked at Integrity Management Consulting as an intern for less than a year

Pros

Amazing company culture. Everyone was very friendly and fun. Company and employees did a great job of having interns feel welcome. As interns, we had [free catered] lunch with senior management (even the CEO) on multiple occasions, where we got to "pick their brain." The company culture is very open...if you have an idea, they want to listen.

Cons

As with all contracting jobs, there is some downtime. Save things for your downtime (for example, I would use Codecademy to try to teach myself programming). Also, the company isn't too technologically-advanced.

Invest more in technology and automation. Also, I would recommend the interns to work on an ongoing project in their downtime.

watch it!

I have been working at Integrity Management Consulting full-time

Pros

Interesting work, decent pay and benefits. Growing company, nice location. When it's good it's really good -

Cons

- and when it's bad, it's really bad. Lot of inappropriate badmouthing about employees by management. No acknowledge or loyalty to employees who work hard. Owned by husband/wife team who bring problems to the office, and one is often in a bad enough mood to interfere with healthy work environment.

Stop talking bad about people, it's immature. It's demoralizing watching the way one of you treats the other one. Be more honest....you know, INTEGRITY.

There are newer employer reviews for Integrity Management Consulting.

Worked for Integrity Management Consulting? Contribute to the Community!