Integrity Staffing
www.integritystaffing.com Wilmington, DE 5000+ Employees

The core of the company is great, the new "regional managers" are terrible

Site Manager (Former Employee)
Fernley, NV

I worked at Integrity Staffing

ProsI must admit the company itself was alway great with me, The benefits and pay were subpar but the owners of the company were great and looked after the staff.

ConsBecause the company has grown at such a great rate it needed to expand and bring on "regional managers". as well as several managers not familiar with staffing, customer service or people skills. These new managers were not properly vetted which made for a terrible working environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementSean, Todd....Message to you directly, Ask your onsite managers and staff to review the senior managers. Have a one on one sit down with Amazon and listen to feedback. I left the company because of absurd errors that the local manager was conducting. More than that he not only won't accept responsibility for his errors, it's common for him to blame his staff for his screw ups. This is who represents Integrity staffing.

Good,But still alot of cons involved

Warehouse Associate (Former Employee)
Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Integrity Staffing

Pros: Pay is great Great Exercise Able to learn some new things Very fast paced Amazon Employees… Cons: No job security or gaurantee It's a one size fits all company. Production expectations were too stressful and not always easily attained due to inefficient pick… Advice to Senior Management: People have needs.They need to focus and be more supportive on idividural's needs,rather than just job performance.In reality they have to improve on that and… More

It was okay for a desperate job seeker

Order Picker for Amazon (Former Employee)
Charleston, TN

I worked at Integrity Staffing

Pros: Easy job to get Pay was decent Cons: Employment process was aimed at people with a 3rd grade education Told I could pick my schedule, then told overtime… Advice to Senior Management: Integrity management was fine. Amazon management cussed in front of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Integrity Staffing.

Worked for Integrity Staffing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Integrity Staffing reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Integrity Staffing CEO Todd B. Bavol. All reviews posted anonymously by Integrity Staffing employees.