There are newer employer reviews for Integrity Staffing Solutions

The core of the company is great, the new "regional managers" are terrible

Former Employee - Site Manager in Fernley, NV
Former Employee - Site Manager in Fernley, NV

Pros

I must admit the company itself was alway great with me, The benefits and pay were subpar but the owners of the company were great and looked after the staff.

Cons

Because the company has grown at such a great rate it needed to expand and bring on "regional managers". as well as several managers not familiar with staffing, customer service or people skills. These new managers were not properly vetted which made for a terrible working environment.

Advice to Management

Sean, Todd....Message to you directly, Ask your onsite managers and staff to review the senior managers. Have a one on one sit down with Amazon and listen to feedback. I left the company because of absurd errors that the local manager was conducting. More than that he not only won't accept responsibility for his errors, it's common for him to blame his staff for his screw ups. This is who represents Integrity staffing.

Other Employee Reviews for Integrity Staffing Solutions

1. Good,But still alot of cons involved

Former Employee - Warehouse Associate in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Warehouse Associate in Las Vegas, NV

Pros

Pay is great Great Exercise Able to learn some new things Very fast paced Amazon Employees were very friendly Office staff was friendly Training and safety traning was good Very organized

Cons

No job security or gaurantee It's a one size fits all company. Production expectations were too stressful and not always easily attained due to inefficient pick paths. too much pressure on people not making the production rate. I had a hurt foot and they didn't care. Even after making the production rate after a few days,you still get canned.Come on,If I've been working at peak performance in the last few days.give me a break please.I didn't get any credit for that effort. The ISS staff does not say anything good about you,for example not saying anything that you are doing a good job and being there on time everyday.All the warehouse ISS staff does is nothing but play with the computer and walk around and write up or terminate employees for silly reasons such as 1 item per hour below rate.WOW anybody can do that job. The ISS staff don't care about the employees needs and who they hurt.They just care about the unrealistic productive rate. Less than 1 percent really gets hired at Amazon.

Advice to Management

People have needs.They need to focus and be more supportive on idividural's needs,rather than just job performance.In reality they have to improve on that and also need to improve on all the dislikes the I listed above.If a person is not doing good at one position,offer them another,don't just let em go. or get more people to lighten the workload pressure,Amazon makin alot of money anyways.So there is no excuse for doing that to people. Plus there was enough work for about half the people that they had let go when I was there.so what's your excuse?Offer a bit more transparencies as to when individuals will be no longer needed and let go

Temp position at Amazon warehouse.

Current Employee - Warehouse Associate in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Warehouse Associate in Phoenix, AZ

Pros

Pay is great for a temp job. $11 per hour plus possible overtime during peak season.

Cons

Schedule is four ten-hour days starting (for me) at 7 A.M. so I have to wake up at 5 A.M.

Advice to Management

Offer a bit more transparencies as to when individuals will be no longer needed and let go.