Integrity Staffing Services? What Integrity?

Former Employee - Amazon.com Seasonal Employee  in  Fernley, NV
Former Employee - Amazon.com Seasonal Employee in Fernley, NV

I worked at Integrity Staffing Solutions as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros

Weekly pay, as well as lots of overtime if you're working during peak season. Other than that, not very many.

Cons

The vast majority of employees working at the Fernley, NV Amazon.COM facility commute from Reno, 40 miles away. Integrity does not provide any form of employee bussing, nor do they provide a means of easily organized carpooling/vanpooling. Additionally, if you are called in to work during the off-season (summer months), chances are you will be used as an on-call associate. Doing so myself, I can easily say that you will spend more money on the commute than you will earn, not only because of the lack of hours, but because they will call you (even on a day that was scheduled to be an off day for you) offering a shift due to "high volumes". Unfortunately, many times they will vastly overstaff on those days, and as a result, send home the on-calls (and even many of the full-timers) after only 30 minutes. Even with a fuel-efficient hybrid, 30 minutes of pay at $11.25/hr will not pay for the cost of the trip. This happened to me 3 times in one week, and when I confronted Integrity about the issue, they essentially told me I could either deal with it, or quit, but if I did so, I would be non-rehirable because I violated "company policy". Considering the economic recovery that's in progress, and the fact that more and more people in the Reno area are figuring out Integrity's game, they better work on changing it before they lose out other more reputable agencies. For a company called Integrity, they sure don't seem to have any.

Make it easier for your distant employees (where you seem to be getting most of them) to carpool, or provide a bus like other employment agencies do when they have a distant job site. Stop abusing loopholes that allow you to get away with calling people in for only 30 minutes before sending them home (Nevada has no reporting time pay law), in the process making the employee lose more money than earned. And please, live up to your name and have some integrity!

Other Reviews for Integrity Staffing Solutions

It was very rewarding.

Former Employee - Recruiting Manager  in  New Castle, DE
    Former Employee - Recruiting Manager in New Castle, DE

I worked at Integrity Staffing Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Travel, friendships, experience gained, customer service, education received.

Cons

100 weeks, 2am phone calls. Thats it.

I have no advise for them, I still seek from them.

Integrity lacks integrity.

Former Employee - Inbound Stow  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Inbound Stow in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Integrity Staffing Solutions as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Quick-hire job.
    Free water.
    Great motivational speeches (that are forgotten after about a second once returning to work).
    A lot of the people I met were genuinely sweet and it's a shame I couldn't get to know them better.

Cons

Break time rules are completely absurd.
    You develop an extreme paranoia about going to the restroom. Why? Because after 10 mins of no scanner activity, they WILL find you and you WILL, receive a time management lecture.
    Did I mention that the restrooms are super far away? Yup. There go your 10 mins and rate just flying by.
    Long work hours with no consideration of human necessities.
    Hounded on by integrity to continue high productivity, but hounded by Amazon to have high quality. Confusing onsite rules. While working at this company the rate expectations for stowers was absolutely ridiculous. We are not allowed to stack or block different items, but are expected to find space in overly packed bins for items as big as an xbox. How could I have a high productivity rate without jeopardizing my quality rate? I am a stickler of the rules and I wish I would've been told that the rules don't really apply to "Integrity". In the first two weeks we were expected to be at a 100% productivity rate in an area that only allowed about a 50% or less rate. My quality was excellent, but that wasn't enough for this agency, so I was terminated after 3 weeks. Because after only weeks you can totally become a pro at this job. Irony of this whole situation was that on the week that I was "terminated" I had achieved my highest productivity rate. Sucks. I also don't think I will ever receive my final check. I think that goes perfectly with their own definition of integrity.

The fact that it only took me 3 weeks to notice all these things, should be enough for anyone to simply stay away. It really isn't worth it. Also, I felt deeply humiliated when I had to be escorted out of the property after being fired as if I was a criminal or as if I was going to cause a scene. The reality is that no one would want to even look back after being terminated.

Please try to look up the definition of both integrity and honesty. Humans are humans, not robots.

There are newer employer reviews for Integrity Staffing Solutions.

Worked for Integrity Staffing Solutions? Contribute to the Community!