Integrity Staffing Solutions

www.integritystaffing.com
There are newer employer reviews for Integrity Staffing Solutions

Integrity Staffing Services? What Integrity?

Former Contractor - Amazon.com Seasonal Employee in Fernley, NV
Former Contractor - Amazon.com Seasonal Employee in Fernley, NV

I worked at Integrity Staffing Solutions as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

Weekly pay, as well as lots of overtime if you're working during peak season. Other than that, not very many.

Cons

The vast majority of employees working at the Fernley, NV Amazon.COM facility commute from Reno, 40 miles away. Integrity does not provide any form of employee bussing, nor do they provide a means of easily organized carpooling/vanpooling. Additionally, if you are called in to work during the off-season (summer months), chances are you will be used as an on-call associate. Doing so myself, I can easily say that you will spend more money on the commute than you will earn, not only because of the lack of hours, but because they will call you (even on a day that was scheduled to be an off day for you) offering a shift due to "high volumes". Unfortunately, many times they will vastly overstaff on those days, and as a result, send home the on-calls (and even many of the full-timers) after only 30 minutes. Even with a fuel-efficient hybrid, 30 minutes of pay at $11.25/hr will not pay for the cost of the trip. This happened to me 3 times in one week, and when I confronted Integrity about the issue, they essentially told me I could either deal with it, or quit, but if I did so, I would be non-rehirable because I violated "company policy". Considering the economic recovery that's in progress, and the fact that more and more people in the Reno area are figuring out Integrity's game, they better work on changing it before they lose out other more reputable agencies. For a company called Integrity, they sure don't seem to have any.

Make it easier for your distant employees (where you seem to be getting most of them) to carpool, or provide a bus like other employment agencies do when they have a distant job site. Stop abusing loopholes that allow you to get away with calling people in for only 30 minutes before sending them home (Nevada has no reporting time pay law), in the process making the employee lose more money than earned. And please, live up to your name and have some integrity!

177 Other Employee Reviews for Integrity Staffing Solutions (View Most Recent)

Worst company I have ever worked for.

Former Employee - Stower in Jeffersonville, IN
    Former Employee - Stower in Jeffersonville, IN

I worked at Integrity Staffing Solutions full-time (less than a year)

Pros

None what so ever usually I can find something good about a company but I have nothing. Want to be treated like your not worth their time work for Integrity.

Cons

Well there are a number of cons. First off my first week there I could not clock in then they shorted me 3 days and then it took them 3 week to correct the issue. Then 2 weeks later because I am in the national guard I come back from drill weekend I find out I have no job. Even though I had turned in all the paper work the week before to let them know where I would be. So they corrected the situation right away but sent me home and didn't pay me for the day even though it was their fault. All of the coaches except for a few care most just stand around and do nothing.

Actually care about the people working for you and more would stay.

Long Hours, Lots of Frustration and Rhetoric

Current Employee - Stow in Shepherdsville, KY
    Current Employee - Stow in Shepherdsville, KY

I have been working at Integrity Staffing Solutions full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Pay did increase during my time there, and their staff is (for the most part) extremely friendly. They do make insurance offerings, but their staff are honest enough to admit that they do not recommend it, based on the cost benefit analysis.

Cons

They are wholly and utterly consumed by the rate system. If your numbers are increasing, they will still write you up, even though you have made a marked improvement in your numbers (ie. from 41% to 99%). They also refuse to re-assign associates who are having difficulties in their current assignments, and will instead attempt to penalize them until the associate looses their job. An associate looking to avoid this outcome will be told that they should either have applied for a different position originally, or that if they do lose their job that they can re-apply in 90 days.

Clean house in management, and replace the current staff with individuals who are capable of showing reason and mercy. before your reputation is so ruined that you are unable to attain employees. Improvement needs to be rewarded, rather than punished. Further, understand that setting an associate up for success takes more than just training them and giving them the odd smile, sometimes it means taking an associate who performs poorly in one area, and placing them in a different area in which they have proven ability to excel. Your employee morale will be higher, and your customers will be happier if they actually get results from your employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Integrity Staffing Solutions