Integrys Energy Services

www.integrysenergy.com
  www.integrysenergy.com
There are newer employer reviews for Integrys Energy Services

Solid company, with plenty of pros and cons - much like any other company, I suspect.

Current Employee - Information Technology in De Pere, WI
Current Employee - Information Technology in De Pere, WI

I have been working at Integrys Energy Services full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Plenty of opportunities for growth, a positive environment where teams and people come together and collaborate to work towards common goals.

Cons

The usual suspects (cons) plague Integrys Energy Services. Most employees in most companies will tell you they are overworked and underpaid. It didn't help that we had a large downsizing a few years back due to the economy (and how the financial impact tied into how we did business). It seemed as though half of the staff was reduced, but only a quarter of the workload.

Spend more time addressing real issues such as where money is being wasted and how to address it. The easiest way to increase the bottom line is to reduce waste and overhead. Then maybe we could afford a few more staff members to decrease the workload and work towards how to acquire the new business we desire.

12 Other Employee Reviews for Integrys Energy Services (View Most Recent)

Very good experience at Integrys

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in De Pere, WI
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in De Pere, WI

I worked at Integrys Energy Services

Pros

Integrys is run by competent, quality people. Senior Management - and mid-level management - are very down to earth people who are approachable, and do a great job of showing how each group fits into the bigger picture. Although business was slow during the end of my time there, when times were good there were great opportunities to try new things. Integrys Energy Services had a number of satellite offices, and did a good job of integrating those offices and making them feel part of the bigger organization.

Cons

Not always a con, but Integrys can sometimes be too conservative. They have talented people a strong balance sheet ,and it would be nice to see them aggressively try to reach new markets.

Stick with what you're doing. Integrys is a quality workplace.

Rough times right now

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

I have been working at Integrys Energy Services

Pros

It is a challenging place with lots of work to be done by all. There is never a dull moment.

Cons

Very top heavy, especially at corporate and board of directors. Currently each person is doing the job of three to keep staffing down.

Listen to your people more. Keeping a few more people to improve moral and letting people work under 50-60 hours a week is needed.

There are newer employer reviews for Integrys Energy Services