There are newer employer reviews for Intel Corporation

Learning experience, employee development, but poor salaries.

Current Employee - IT Manager in Heredia (Costa Rica)
Current Employee - IT Manager in Heredia (Costa Rica)

I have been working at Intel Corporation

Pros

Challenging, Daring,. Good professionals, Travel and Multicultural

Cons

Processes and bureaucracy gets always in the middle.

Dont be afraid to run this business as fresh new tech company, evolve.

reviews filtered by
  1. Tired of watching my collegues walk out the door ...

I have been working at Intel Corporation

Pros

Fast-paced, high-impact, everyday is a new day, we are the best at what we do, sink or swim mentality -- good thing -- weeds out those who don't 'fit" quickly, zero tolerance for slackers.

Cons

Constant down-sizing, re-sizing, right-sizing of the organization. The environment is frenetic enough without constantly having the sword of Damacles over your head -- not optimum for high performance and possibility thinking.

Listen to your people. No seriously ... listen. Not after you've made all your decisions, but in the beginning, at the data gathering stage. And when I say "your people", I don't mean the folks who sit in your direct staff. Take a walk outside your cube and deign to speak to some folks a few levels down on the food chain once in awhile. Ask some real questions. Find out what is really going on in your organization. Build relationships at these levels so that when you do speak to them you get honest feedback. Unless of course what you say you want differs from what you really want ....

2. not what i expected

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Intel Corporation

Pros

the brand name i guess, opportunity for travel to Germany if you are in the right team and to gain knowledge and experience in embedded systems.

Cons

i work at intel mobile comm, which was infineon earlier, so the legacy continues. mid-level managers need to be more efficient. salary not up to the mark by industry standards.

should treat employees better ,appreciate their work verbally at least. be more proactive and communicate effectively. friction between teams is noticeable easily which affects revenues in both the short and long term.

There are newer employer reviews for Intel Corporation