Intel Corporation

www.intel.com

Not for everyone, but can be a Great place to work

Software Engineering Manager (Former Employee) Hillsboro, OR

ProsFor the best performers, Intel provides the greatest stage on which to perform. Silicon and software drive the industry, and Intel SW engineers see the future of silicon years before their peers at other companies. For example, there is no better place to explore parallel computing, Linux or system firmware.

ConsIntel can be a mind-numblingly complicated organization to navigate, and your success as a new employee is very likely to depend on the quality of your first manager- choose carefully!

Advice to Senior ManagementPay more attention keeping teams together when business circumstances require shutting down a project. Give intact teams new projects.

It is a great job as a whole.

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Intel Corporation

Pros: I like that Intel is very environmentally conscious corporation. I also like that everyone in the company is treated equally. The… Cons: Working at intel is a lot of hard work. One thing that I think… Advice to Senior Management: Please be more open with information sharing. Please update internal tools… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Intel has ethics on the outside, but not when it comes to actual engineering work.

Process Engineer (Former Employee) Chandler, AZ

I worked at Intel Corporation

Pros: It was nearly impossible to get fired, so very good job security. The benefits are pretty good, and include everything you would expect such… Cons: They don't actually use the data to make decisions. They make decisions and then manipulate the data to match the decision. There is a lot… Advice to Senior Management: Clean up the real ethics of the company. People should not have to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Intel Corporation.

Worked for Intel Corporation? Contribute to the Community!