Intel Corporation

www.intel.com

Great Place to Work!

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Folsom, CA

ProsYou don't have to work your ass off all the time, easy peaceful life (again this is strictly base on my personal experience, it varies with team to team) lots of perks. The proud feeling whenever the intel adds run on the TV 'ta da da daaa".

Conssalaries bit below market, lot of competition, so difficult to climb up the ladder. Its a huge company, difficult to get yourself heard and work independently if that's the kind of think you are into. They call it a slow moving giant elephant.

Strong engineering but lacks visionary leaders

Engineering Manager (Current Employee) Portland, OR

I have been working at Intel Corporation full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Compensation, brand name, vacation plan, pension plan, sabbatical, technology, challenges Cons: Astute leadership, long term plan Advice to Senior Management: Hire external and learn from competition Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Graduate intern technical position

I have been working at Intel Corporation

Pros: Flexible and openness in work environments Cons: Comparing to other sw tech companies, looks a bit conservative… More
There are newer reviews on Intel Corporation.

Worked for Intel Corporation? Contribute to the Community!