Intel Corporation

www.intel.com

Great Company, Great Benefits

ProsGreat Benefits, the culture is beginning to catch up with other tech giants. A definite shift from old tired engineering company to cool, passionate, inovation driving technology and engineering company. Who else offers 2Month sabbaticals every 7 years on top of vacation? You OWN your career.

ConsYou own your career....A good and bad thing, if you LOVE what you do, you can easily fall into the pit of working yourself to death, and overcommitment.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you LOVE what you do, you can easily fall into the pit of working yourself to death, and overcommitment. Wish there was some type of support program by peers to help monitor work/life balance.

Great company in terms of compensation through the T-COMP program.

Silicon Validation Engineer (Former Employee) Hillsboro, OR

I worked at Intel Corporation full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Intel is a bell-weather company, and a stable company to work for. With over 100,000 employees you are guaranteed to be working on cutting edge… Cons: The company may be too large for some. I found myself lost in the sheer amount of teams and people. It seemed whenever I wanted… Advice to Senior Management: Sticking behind your decisions is a sign of strong management, but at a checkpoint, when things aren't turning out… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Negotiate!

I have been working at Intel Corporation full-time

Pros: Benefits are good and inexpensive. Guaranteed bonuses in Spring and… Cons: If you get offered a job at Intel, make sure you negotiate your pay well. They do not believe… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Intel Corporation.

Worked for Intel Corporation? Contribute to the Community!