Intel Corporation

www.intel.com

Good luck

Intern Computer Engineer (Former Employee) Columbia, SC

ProsYou get compensated very well as a student intern. You also get all the benefits of insurance. If you are lucky enough to get a manager who isn't busy doing other projects, you may get to do useful work.

ConsIf the team you work with is busy with a project they have been working on before you got there, you will really not have any real work to do besides trying to figure out what is going on.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you're going to hire an intern, have a plan for work you would like them to do while they are there. Don't just make up something on the fly that has no challenge what so ever.

not a place for retirement

Engineering Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Intel Corporation

Pros: place for young people, relative less seniority compare to other… Cons: no work life balance, resulting high turn over rate top down… Advice to Senior Management: promote innovation instead of blocking them No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Intel - some things are great, some things need work

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Intel Corporation

Pros: Intel has great benefits and, depending on what group you are in, give you a lot of flexibility and respect. I love the "about… Cons: Those who can't do sometimes wind up managing. And as a software engineer at a hardware company you are a red haired step child.… Advice to Senior Management: Have managers with recent software experience manage software groups. Learn something about software planning. Include software in the product planning… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Intel Corporation.

Worked for Intel Corporation? Contribute to the Community!