Intel Corporation

www.intel.com

Intel has a way of making their employees feel right at home.

Former Employee - Validation Support Technician  in  Folsom, CA
Former Employee - Validation Support Technician in Folsom, CA

Pros

Benefits, easy-going attitude, a genuine interest in the employees. Intel tries to do their best to make sure that their employees have the best healthcare and even provide them with free drinks and fruit to show how much stake in their employees that they have.

Cons

No job security. We are in an ever-changing market and there is 0 job security. Even if you are a "permanent full-time" employee.

Hire more blue-badges and less CWs.

Other reviews for Intel Corporation

Great place to start a career. Bring your motivation and energy and find no end of opportunity to learn by doing.

Current Employee - Director of Operations  in  Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Director of Operations in Portland, OR

Pros

Smart, driven people. Highly structured and process oriented - sometimes to a fault

Cons

Difficult to advance to highest levels. Entrenched management

Be sure management as a whole is forward-thinking. Move away from the 1990's mentality

Great place for to learn and work

Current Employee - Undergraduate Intern  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Undergraduate Intern in Austin, TX

Pros

I was just an intern, but all of the managers that I have worked with have been extremely flexible and emphasized that school came first. If I ever needed a day off for school, it was not an issue. My team was very supportive and assigned projects that were challenging helped me to learn a lot of things that I had not learned in school. Very laid back environment that was very comfortable to work in.

Cons

Being an intern, I would not always get the most exciting projects or I would go periods of time without projects so there wouldn't be a lot to do. Communication can be very slow because everyone is so involved and busy with their own work.

There are newer employer reviews for Intel Corporation.

Worked for Intel Corporation? Contribute to the Community!