Intel Corporation

www.intel.com
There are newer employer reviews for Intel Corporation

Great place to work

Current Employee - Software Test Engineer in Haifa (Israel)
Current Employee - Software Test Engineer in Haifa (Israel)

I have been working at Intel Corporation full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Good work life balance. Relatively Flexible hours. Most managers are nice ones. The organization culture is pleasant and usually the atmosphere is relaxed and not aggressive. The organization tries to encourage initiatives and innovation.
You have a chance to work with and on the latest hardware platfrom before they reach the market and since that this is a large organization, opportunities for role change and relocation pop up from time to time.
Intel provide many benefits for the employees. To name few of them: Yeary bonus of between 1-4 monthly salaries (varies according to the company success), private health insurance, competitive car leasing program, shares participation plan, extended vacation each 7 years

Cons

As large corporate, the bureaucracy sometime can kill you or the area you are working on. Some roles require international conference calls on the evening hours.

4257 Other Employee Reviews for Intel Corporation (View Most Recent)

Intel Technology India PVt Ltd --- Best for Permanent Employees

Current Contractor - Database Administrator in Bangalore (India)
    Current Contractor - Database Administrator in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Intel Corporation as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Intel provides space for the employee to maintain well balance between professional and personal life. This is one of the best product based companies for permanent employees

Cons

Its not that good for contract employees. There is lot of discrimination on CWs and permanent employees think that they arrived from a new planet

Maintain transparency towards CWs as well

My honest, personal and frank view

Current Employee - Hardware Engineer in Bangalore (India)
    Current Employee - Hardware Engineer in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Intel Corporation full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

1) Work life balance and excellent campuses
    2) Giant in Semiconductor field - We get to be part of something big no matter what project we are in
    3) Any work/technical problem- we find infinite walking libraries, who can give solution
    4) Job stability
    5) Exploring different roles and finding a job which suits your skill is easier

Cons

1) Not the best pay in Industry, if we start and grow as a fresher
    2) Too much of parallel teams doing same work
    3) Too many employee's who have stayed for long time and try to jump into freshers work
    4) Recognition is very bad. In the sense that wrong people take credit instead to credit going to person who did the work

Need to improve on identifying exact people who do the job and remove people taking unwanted credit. Like the new CEO level direction on where company should go.

There are newer employer reviews for Intel Corporation