Intel Corporation

www.intel.com

Intel Corporation - Challenging and Stable

Current Employee - Senior Packaging Engineer  in  Chandler, AZ
Current Employee - Senior Packaging Engineer in Chandler, AZ

Pros

Large, stable company. Many different opportunities. Encourages moving around. Excellent peers. Technically demanding

Cons

Limited risk taking, quickly saturate growth, growth in technical track is slow, cannot make a ton of money

Take more risks rather than wait to be pushed by aggressive customers. Hire more people managers rather than trying to transform unexperienced and incapable highly technical engineers into people managers.

Other reviews for Intel Corporation

Good company

Current Employee - Materials Engineer  in  Hillsboro, OR
    Current Employee - Materials Engineer in Hillsboro, OR

Pros

A Good work place. Lots of innovation and exposure to new technologies. Industry leading technical leadership. Best open door policy. Good work life balance and good benefits. Senior management is caring and open abt communications. frequent layoffs and reacting to downturns in economy is troubling, our company stock shows no momentum and thats a worry from both the financial sense and from a job security sense. investing in new tech very risky. frequent layoffs and reacting to downturns in economy is troubling, our company stock shows no momentum and thats a worry from both the financial sense and from a job security sense. investing in new tech very risky.

Cons

open commn, frequent layoffs and reacting to downturns in economy is troubling, our company stock shows no momentum and thats a worry from both the financial sense and from a job security sense. investing in new tech very risky.

Intel offers great opportunities, gives back to communities, and connects the world!

Current Employee - Project Manager  in  Chandler, AZ
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Chandler, AZ

Pros

Given lots of responsibilities (more than I ever dreamed possible.) Abundance of opportunities. Worldwide travel. Telecommuting.

Cons

I've been employed for 8 years and the toughest times have been with managers who aren't qualified to manage people (but I've also run into that in other organizations.)

Keep staying focused on our customers, employees, and giving back to the community.

There are newer employer reviews for Intel Corporation.

Worked for Intel Corporation? Contribute to the Community!