Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intel Corporation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Intel Corporation CEO Paul S. Otellini. All reviews posted anonymously by Intel Corporation employees.
Current Employee – been working at Intel Corporation
Pros – - great culture overall, esp. the meritocracy
- competitive compensation package
- willing to share company success through stock purchase and assignment..
- open and fair working environment - everyone sits in a cubicle of the same size, including CEO!
- innovation and IP creation are much encouraged inside Intel
Cons – - middle management sometimes can be a mess
- hiring is somehow too loose, esp. on good economy environment, resulting in getting many incompetent employees
- does not know how to do software business well
Advice to Senior Management – - be more risk taking, esp. in investing in key areas that must fight in
- focus on more organizational development and leave other problems to capable hands
- retain talents by empowering/growing talents while the business is growing
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend
2011-05-31 01:42 PDT
There's more inside Intel than you ever imagined. At Intel, we see more inside the every day. We see potential, opportunity and a chance to connect and enrich the lives of every person on earth. Step inside our world… — Full Overview
Provided by employer [?]
This is the employer's chance to tell you why you should work for them. The information provided is from their perspective.
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.