Intelicare Direct

There are newer employer reviews for Intelicare Direct

Best Job. Ever.

Current Employee - Member Care Representative  in  Las Vegas, NV
Current Employee - Member Care Representative in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Intelicare Direct full-time for less than a year

Pros

Tons of perks. Fun room with ping pong table, quiet room with recliners, 10 minute paid walks, weekly bonus, and fun events every other week.

Cons

Customer service is not the easiest job and it's really tough talking to rude customers. The leads make up for that by encouraging our progress and give us the tools to succeed.

We would like to be praised a little more from our leads and assistant managers.

12 Other Employee Reviews for Intelicare Direct (View Most Recent)

An awesome place to grow where you don't mind going to work.

Current Employee - Assistant Manager  in  San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Intelicare Direct full-time for more than a year

Pros

Intelicare Direct is a job where you don't wake up every day dreading going to work. There are constantly appreciation events that are a lot of fun and nearly everyone you work with is enjoyable to be around. The culture is amazing and realies heavily on the company's core values (respect, honesty, attention to detail, passionate about helping others, sense of humor, work hard, have fun, goal oriented, team work, and willingness to learn). There are always opportunities to learn new things and move up in the company. The work is easy as long as you put effort into it and show up for work ready on a day to day basis. Plus you can bring your pets to work! I plan on staying here a long while, and it is wonderful that I have a place I feel comfortable enough working for to say that.

Cons

I can honestly on think of one thing I believe is a challenge of working here; the paid time off policy. You get a very minimal amount which makes it difficult to take the time to go visit family and friends that live far distances. It is hard to maintain a good standing and be able to pay your bills if you ever decide to take a week off and leave the state. Other than that, no complaints.

Continue the GRRRREAT work!

The company that cares for it employees

Current Employee - MCR  in  San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - MCR in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Intelicare Direct full-time for more than a year

Pros

I feel like my work is valued and appreciated. Opportunities are always popping up for advancement. Expectations are clearly defined for my position. We have fun events 3 times a week where the company shows their appreciation to their employees. We are allowed to bring our pets and children to work with us.

Cons

There are no sick days or vacation days given to employees. Sometimes it is difficult dealing with customers that cannot be made happy with the resolutions we are able to offer to their problem or concern.

It is nice to know the company promotes within over 90% of the time, but it would be nice if we had other opportunities to increase our salaries.

There are newer employer reviews for Intelicare Direct

Worked for Intelicare Direct? Contribute to the Community!