There are newer employer reviews for Intelicare Direct

This is a great company with a great culture.

I have been working at Intelicare Direct full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There aren't a lot of call center jobs where you only take in-bound calls, no cold-calls and where you have a set schedule when you know you'll have 2 days off in a row. There's also medical, dental and 401k. This is a career and not a job.

Cons

There aren't really a lot of cons that I can think of. They have a fitness program that not a lot of people participate in so the trainer doesn't really come very much. That's about the only negative.

Advice to Management

Is there a way to initiate a green transportation initiative, to cut down on traffic, or encourage carpooling?

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Career Opportunities!

Current Employee - Client Services Manager in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Client Services Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Intelicare Direct full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The staff is always warm and friendly, major room for growth, beautiful clean facilities and management's open door policy is a great plus! Our CEO puts his employees first and has made this company what it is today. Meal program, personal trainer, child and pet policy what more could you ask for?

Cons

I believe the meal program could use some changing. It makes it hard for the company to supply the food when employees do not pay their bill at the end of the week. It would be great to see more employees participating in the personal trainer classes we provide.

Advice to Management

It would be great to have more town hall meetings with upper management to keep up to date with whats new.

2. Awesome place to work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Intelicare Direct full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I love coming to work everyday because of the environment. DCC is pet and family friendly and they are sensitive to the needs of our veterans. We get paid weekly way more than minimum wage with opportunities to bonus. Another advantage is that we get to participate in weekly fun events like 80's day, Cookie bake offs and we even had a prom! The company is growing and there are lots of opportunities for advancement. The culture of the company is fun, empowering and progressive.

Cons

We are running out of room and may need to knock down some walls to accommodate all the new people we are bringing on. This is a fast paced call center and the workload can be intense.

Advice to Management

Keep making the environment exciting and focus on employee growth and development.