Intelicare Direct

www.intelicaredirect.com
  www.intelicaredirect.com
There are newer employer reviews for Intelicare Direct

This is a great company with a great culture.

I have been working at Intelicare Direct full-time (less than an year)

Pros

There aren't a lot of call center jobs where you only take in-bound calls, no cold-calls and where you have a set schedule when you know you'll have 2 days off in a row. There's also medical, dental and 401k. This is a career and not a job.

Cons

There aren't really a lot of cons that I can think of. They have a fitness program that not a lot of people participate in so the trainer doesn't really come very much. That's about the only negative.

Is there a way to initiate a green transportation initiative, to cut down on traffic, or encourage carpooling?

18 Other Employee Reviews for Intelicare Direct (View Most Recent)

Awesome place to work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Intelicare Direct full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I love coming to work everyday because of the environment. DCC is pet and family friendly and they are sensitive to the needs of our veterans. We get paid weekly way more than minimum wage with opportunities to bonus. Another advantage is that we get to participate in weekly fun events like 80's day, Cookie bake offs and we even had a prom! The company is growing and there are lots of opportunities for advancement. The culture of the company is fun, empowering and progressive.

Cons

We are running out of room and may need to knock down some walls to accommodate all the new people we are bringing on. This is a fast paced call center and the workload can be intense.

Keep making the environment exciting and focus on employee growth and development.

Home away from home

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Intelicare Direct full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Benefits like 401K or life insurance. Being able to bring your kids & pets in are huge pros!!! Also having awesome office parties twice a month like 80's day or BBQ day. My co-workers are more than friends, they are family. The opportunites for advancement are endless!

Cons

No paid vacation time for hourly employees. Rude or sometimes vulgar customers.

Be humble!