Intelicare Direct

www.intelicaredirect.com
  www.intelicaredirect.com
There are newer employer reviews for Intelicare Direct

This is a great company with a great culture.

I have been working at Intelicare Direct full-time for less than a year

Pros

There aren't a lot of call center jobs where you only take in-bound calls, no cold-calls and where you have a set schedule when you know you'll have 2 days off in a row. There's also medical, dental and 401k. This is a career and not a job.

Cons

There aren't really a lot of cons that I can think of. They have a fitness program that not a lot of people participate in so the trainer doesn't really come very much. That's about the only negative.

Is there a way to initiate a green transportation initiative, to cut down on traffic, or encourage carpooling?

12 Other Employee Reviews for Intelicare Direct (View Most Recent)

Career Opportunities!

Current Employee - Client Services Manager  in  San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Client Services Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Intelicare Direct full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The staff is always warm and friendly, major room for growth, beautiful clean facilities and management's open door policy is a great plus! Our CEO puts his employees first and has made this company what it is today. Meal program, personal trainer, child and pet policy what more could you ask for?

Cons

I believe the meal program could use some changing. It makes it hard for the company to supply the food when employees do not pay their bill at the end of the week. It would be great to see more employees participating in the personal trainer classes we provide.

It would be great to have more town hall meetings with upper management to keep up to date with whats new.

Family oriented company who truly cares about the employees.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Intelicare Direct full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have always loved this company from day 1. I love the fact that my management has always been so supportive from the beginning, and as I moved up in the company, I am now part of that support system that is the glue that keeps this company together. I have never seen Team Work like I do here at Intelicare Direct. This company has opened their arms up to me and my son, I couldn't thank them enough. We support our troops, we support people in need, it's those random acts of kindness that we do everyday that make me so proud to be a part of this wonderful company.

Cons

I am now part of the Las Vegas location, and it gets really HOT. It is difficult to take part in wellness walks when the desert sun is triple digits.

There are newer employer reviews for Intelicare Direct

Worked for Intelicare Direct? Contribute to the Community!