Intelius
www.intelius.com Bellevue, WA 150 to 499 Employees

Dynamic and Fast pace work environment

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Bellevue, WA

ProsIntelius has some of the most talented people working. I would have to say that the group of people is the best reason to work for Intelius (not to mention the comprehensive medical benefits). Employees including Senior management are always there to help and teach when needed. It's an awesome place to grow as a person and your career.

ConsIt's not really a downside but work pace is very dynamic and have to move very fast on projects and work items. It may be downside for some people used to working at big companies that takes months to roll out products and services.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet more people involved in decision making.

Shady Company

Engineer (Former Employee)

I worked at Intelius

Pros: They seem to have money to throw around. Facilities are… Cons: Very shady business that is suspicious of new employees as they are… Advice to Senior Management: Stop doing shady things and skirting the law. Senior management… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

If you're going to work there, do not take a customer service position.

Customer Care Representative (Former Employee)

I worked at Intelius

Pros: The pay is OK. The people that work there are… Cons: No internet, no email, no break room that has a sink in it, they do not promote from within, they don't even post their open… Advice to Senior Management: Don't eat yellow snow. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Intelius.

Worked for Intelius? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intelius reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Intelius CEO Naveen Jain. All reviews posted anonymously by Intelius employees.