Intelius

www.intelius.com

lame people and no room to advance

Software Engineer (Former Employee) Bellevue, WA

Pros- Very low stress level, typical 9 - 5 office hours. Rarely need to work overtime.
- Easy to survive, too many slackers around this company, some so-called engineers and dev managers don't even know the basics. Which means no matter you are a fresh grad or entry level engineer, you will find yourself better than a lot of people here.

Cons- Salary and benefit are way below industry standard
- No room to grow, never haven't anyone get prompted during my time. However, they prompted a bunch of people because most talented hard workers left in the past few months.
- Expect to work with some noobs, this company still has some smart, hard working people, but you can count them with one hand. If you are unfortunate enough to work with one of the dev manager who only knows cowboy coding, good luck.
- Work with very legacy, hard to maintain code, while not being allowed to change anything as they are your manager's babies.
- Bad reputation, virtually no one knows Intelius and it has pretty bad reputation in Wall Street. IPO is simply a joke.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the good guys and get rid of the "older, wiser" boys.

satisfying and rewarding work wise

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Intelius

Pros: Dynamic, fast paced work environment. Good work life balance Cons: Public perception of the Company and CEO is not great Advice to Senior Management: Improve public perception of the company and CEO Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Confusing environment.

Product Manager (Current Employee) Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Intelius

Pros: The compensation is fair but would not attach any value to option… Cons: Lack of direction from leadership. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Intelius.

Worked for Intelius? Contribute to the Community!