Intellectual Ventures
intellectualventures.com Seattle, WA 500 to 999 Employees

Not what it used to be!

Administrator (Former Employee)

I worked at Intellectual Ventures full-time for more than 3 years

ProsPay, bonus, people, free food, own office

ConsManagement does a poor job communicating with each other or coming to a decision on anything, no growth opportunities, silo systems being used, inconsistency in process throughout organization.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunicate with each other and accept advice from one another so that you actually work together to achieve the same goals! Get over all of your ego's!

Positive overall

Project Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Intellectual Ventures

Pros: You get to work with some of the smartest people… Cons: Becoming more and more corporate Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Overall it was a great place to work, a lot of unique but very intellegent people.

Administrative Assistant (Former Employee)

I worked at Intellectual Ventures

Pros: Salary, private office, free snacks Cons: There is little room for advancement Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Intellectual Ventures.

Worked for Intellectual Ventures? Contribute to the Community!

Intellectual Ventures – Why Work for Us?

We believe that ideas are valuable. We’re here to ensure a market for invention continues to thrive. IV isn’t shy about taking risks; we’re innovators. We’ve built the invention capital market from scratch and we… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intellectual Ventures reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Intellectual Ventures CEO Nathan Myhrvold. All reviews posted anonymously by Intellectual Ventures employees.