IntelliSource
www.intellisource.com Denver, CO 16 to 50 Employees

Mostly good management, some culture clash between contractors and hosts

Parts Identification Analyst (Current Employee)
Englewood, CO

ProsFriendly people, supportive management, mostly honest culture. Good training, generally good respect for people doing the work. Decent pay; they use incentive pay where that makes sense, and don't mangle its implementation too badly.

ConsThe cultures of the host companies IntelliSource works with are not always as honest and feedback oriented, the contract obligations IntelliSource has with this companies sometimes corners them into behaving in a way that disregards the value and feelings of employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou seriously need to ask yourself if your intended culture for IntelliSource is making it to the rank and file employees out at contract sites. Do they _actually_ feel like feedback will be embraced and appreciated? Are the host cultures destroying the "feedback rich environment" you're trying to create and replacing it with fear-based management and low levels of openness and communication, especially among the non-manager, non-senior employees?

Better than Some Staffing Agencies

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Niwot, CO

I worked at IntelliSource full-time

Pros: You will get paid for every hour you work. You will be… Cons: All of the drawbacks that come with working through a staffing agency -extra layers of management, no… Advice to Senior Management: When choosing to promote leaders, be sure to select individuals not solely based on their current… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great people

Manager (Former Employee)
    Denver, CO

I worked at IntelliSource full-time for more than a year

Pros: Strong push to develop employees. Cons: Low work life balance and pay. Advice to Senior Management: You are top-heavy. Hire more managers. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on IntelliSource.

Worked for IntelliSource? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at IntelliSource reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for IntelliSource CEO Robyn Donahue. All reviews posted anonymously by IntelliSource employees.