IntelliSource

www.intellisource.com
  www.intellisource.com
There are newer employer reviews for IntelliSource

Amazing place to start your career, grow personally & professionally & really make a difference.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at IntelliSource full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Very strong senior leadership, a learning environment, training & development are expected for everyone. Just do things the right way. Accountability is present throughout the entire organization.

Cons

I have not ran into a situation that I would consider to be a con. Feedback rich environment demands solid commuincation.

Keep running the business in the manner you do and IntelliSource will be one of those legacy enterprises know for changing the way organizations do business.

20 Other Employee Reviews for IntelliSource (View Most Recent)

Will make you wait indefinitely after being hired.

Current Employee - Anonymous in Lockbourne, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous in Lockbourne, OH

I have been working at IntelliSource full-time

Pros

None to speak of them.

Cons

None of their phone numbers work.

The move their "offices" frequently. They post their office as the address of the worksite, which is not them.

When they say you're hired, you must attend a tour of the warehouse then work the sane week. I have called over 10 times and the tour is always rescheduled. So I have been waiting to start work for 3 months.

They make sure to get your identification and work opportunity tax credit info, though!

Zulily should be ashamed of partnering with this shady company.

Intellisource its self is ok but the jobs they send you to are the worst!!!!

I worked at IntelliSource full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The pay was ok its sad thats all i can really say because other then that i would be lying!!

Cons

No growth treat you like a child i felt like i worked for a bunch of kids that worried more about kissing butt then doing there job i would never say this is a company that you can grow with its a temp agency so dont expect to grow no where to stay stuck benefits suck but the dental is good. like i said if you want a temp job that will what you will get!!! good luck but watch where they put you.

I would say to management they companies you get employees to work for make sure they treat your employees like adults and not children and the ones that have give you months and years to the company show them that you care. and i left because i felt like i was being treated wrong so look into that!!!

There are newer employer reviews for IntelliSource