Intelligrated
www.intelligrated.com Mason, OH 1000 to 5000 Employees

Intelligrated - A leader in material handling equipment & services. Good place to work, future unknown

Cincinnati, OH

ProsThe management is very supportive of their employees. I have nothing but good things to say about the personal interest certain members of senior management have taken in their employees. So far I have no complaints about my ability to advance, but have heard complaints/concerns on this subject from other employees. Lots of opportunities to showcase one's abilities and excel in the company/industry.

ConsBenefits are deplorable, and continue to get worse. There seems to be a lot of politics; much more-so in the last 2 years or so. Internal communication is also very poor, so its difficult to judge the overall strategy of the company. Based on minimal communication and significant observation, there appears to be a lot of inconsistency regarding company strategy and long term plan for growth.

Advice to Senior ManagementDecide what you want to be as a company and stick with it. Understand the trends in the industry... if we want to be a leader (& beat Dematic) then we need to focus in integrated solutions and have the tools to do so. I understand management likely has better resources to track trends than I do, but with the information I have so far, I do not see how we can grow to meet our stated goals.

Would also like to have some better strategic direction relative to core competancy and priority of stated goals. Company seems very top-heavy.

Good people, lots of expertise at work

Engineer (Former Employee)
    Mason, OH

I worked at Intelligrated

Pros: Good travel policy and lots of management support to get projects done. I was never denied the ability to… Cons: Sales - Engineering communication lacking (ie- selling projects that are tough to… Advice to Senior Management: Keep giving the technical guys the power/authority to do what… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Fast paced. Learn a lot. Leader in the industry

Controls Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Intelligrated full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Got to learn a lot. Never bored. Compensation was excellent. Cons: Lots of unplanned travel including weekends. Schedules keep getting more an more ridiculous and… Advice to Senior Management: Value the work that project engineers do and set more realistic expectations. Hire more project engineers quicker before the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Intelligrated.

Worked for Intelligrated? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intelligrated reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Intelligrated CEO Chris Cole. All reviews posted anonymously by Intelligrated employees.