There are newer employer reviews for Intelligrated

Intelligrated - A leader in material handling equipment & services. Good place to work, future unknown

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Intelligrated

Pros

The management is very supportive of their employees. I have nothing but good things to say about the personal interest certain members of senior management have taken in their employees. So far I have no complaints about my ability to advance, but have heard complaints/concerns on this subject from other employees. Lots of opportunities to showcase one's abilities and excel in the company/industry.

Cons

Benefits are deplorable, and continue to get worse. There seems to be a lot of politics; much more-so in the last 2 years or so. Internal communication is also very poor, so its difficult to judge the overall strategy of the company. Based on minimal communication and significant observation, there appears to be a lot of inconsistency regarding company strategy and long term plan for growth.

Advice to Management

Decide what you want to be as a company and stick with it. Understand the trends in the industry... if we want to be a leader (& beat Dematic) then we need to focus in integrated solutions and have the tools to do so. I understand management likely has better resources to track trends than I do, but with the information I have so far, I do not see how we can grow to meet our stated goals. Would also like to have some better strategic direction relative to core competancy and priority of stated goals. Company seems very top-heavy.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Good people, lots of expertise at work

Former Employee - Engineer in Mason, OH
    Former Employee - Engineer in Mason, OH

I worked at Intelligrated

Pros

Good travel policy and lots of management support to get projects done. I was never denied the ability to spend money to make a customer happy or implement a system the way I thought it needed to be done

Cons

Sales - Engineering communication lacking (ie- selling projects that are tough to implement). Some Engineering standardization needs to improve for ease of support.

Advice to Management

Keep giving the technical guys the power/authority to do what they need to do.

2. CSE

I have been working at Intelligrated

Pros

I a good place to work

Cons

They are slow for cuoting