There are newer employer reviews for Intellinet

Work/Life Balance and Career Satisfaction Achieved

Current Employee - Director  in  Research Triangle Park, NC
Current Employee - Director in Research Triangle Park, NC

I have been working at Intellinet

Pros

The best reason to work at Intellinet is the people. Intellinet attracts smart and passionate people who want to make a difference to their Clients. The management team is accessible and doing the actual work of the company, not just sitting in their offices crunching numbers without a foot in the reality of the day to day. As a family owned business, the emphasis on the employee and the satisfaction with our employment experience is part of the culture of the organization. At Intellinet, every employee can feel like he/she is key to the company's success.

Cons

The biggest challenge of working at Intellinet is the geographic dispersity of all of the employees, but that is the nature of our business; we are a consulting organization and therefore on the road most of our time. But the company puts a lot of effort into keeping us connected via technology and bringing us together regularly.

I encourage management to stay grounded in the reality of the work we do, it is what helps to keep the company real. Thank you for your committment to providing such a positive place to work.

41 Other Employee Reviews for Intellinet (View Most Recent)

Great Place to Work

Current Employee - Consultant  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Intellinet

Pros

Breadth of technologies supported, some of the best talent in the industry, challenging projects, and close ties to MSFT. Well marketed firm with a high level of respect in the industry that is truly earned. Great place to work..

Cons

Professional development (training, new technologies, courses/events) is lacking for those that stay billable - need to give folks that don't have personal time, because they're driving revenue, time to stay relevant. There is a recent focus on improving this.

Keep up the good work. The recent changes are having a significant impact on improving the employment experience. Focus on retaining top talent that has built the culture you're striving to maintain.

Great Company Culture

I have been working at Intellinet

Pros

Intellinet has an amazing family-feel. Everyone is incredibly friendly and passionate about delivering quality work and providing value to clients.

Cons

Support role teams (non-consultants) are small and have to look outside the organization for professional development however, it is supported by management.

Keep up the good work! Maintain frequent communications on vision, goals, and progress. Keep striving to understand what challenges and motivates employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Intellinet

Worked for Intellinet? Contribute to the Community!