Intellinet

www.intellinet.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Intellinet

Consulting company with a sense of family

I have been working at Intellinet full-time

Pros

Very strong senior leadership team. Exciting vision and direction for the company. Good opportunities for growth. Intellinet really lives by its stated core values. Unlike most consulting firms, Intellinet does a great job establishing the sense that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts... that its employees are a part of something larger and better.

Cons

Part Intellinet and part economic conditions, but my personal income (including bonuses) has been stagnant since I joined. As much as I respect the company, out of responsibility to my family, I might be forced to explore other options.

41 Other Employee Reviews for Intellinet (View Most Recent)

Here is what I love about Intellinet:

I have been working at Intellinet full-time

Pros

The people! It is always a pleasure to work with people who enjoy what they are doing and have a common goal. Intellinet employees have a well-defined focus and are constantly finding ways to help and encourage each other, instead of manipulating and disrespecting one another. For the Infrastructure team, it is a very fast-paced environment, where skill and knowledge are essential. Intellinet was very generous with training and development conferences, which indicates they are willing to invest in their employees’ futures. Overall – it was a great decision for me to join this team!

Cons

Consulting is difficult for some. It means that you might be off on your own for a good deal of time. Intellinet tries to make sure that you feel protected from the client companies, but a consultant needs to be prepared to be at the mercy of the mood of the client. This is not necessarily a con of Intellinet, but the industry in general.

Good Company

Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Intellinet full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Morally strong leaders and employees. Employees that treat customers with the "golden rule". A lot of talented/bright individuals working together for a common goal.

Challenging work that changes frequently and never stops being interesting.

Cons

Intellinet has such a broad scope of delivery solutions (technical and strategy), that the sales team doesn't have anyone dedicated to just selling the work that I like doing.

There are newer employer reviews for Intellinet