Intellinet
www.intellinet.com Atlanta, GA 50 to 149 Employees

Consulting company with a sense of family

I have been working at Intellinet full-time

ProsVery strong senior leadership team. Exciting vision and direction for the company. Good opportunities for growth. Intellinet really lives by its stated core values. Unlike most consulting firms, Intellinet does a great job establishing the sense that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts... that its employees are a part of something larger and better.

ConsPart Intellinet and part economic conditions, but my personal income (including bonuses) has been stagnant since I joined. As much as I respect the company, out of responsibility to my family, I might be forced to explore other options.

Here is what I love about Intellinet:

I have been working at Intellinet full-time

Pros: The people! It is always a pleasure to work with people who enjoy what they are doing and have a common goal. Intellinet… Cons: Consulting is difficult for some. It means that you might be off on your own for a good deal of time. Intellinet tries… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good Company

Principal Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Intellinet full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Morally strong leaders and employees. Employees that treat customers with the "golden rule". A lot of… Cons: Intellinet has such a broad scope of delivery solutions (technical and strategy), that the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Intellinet.

Worked for Intellinet? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intellinet reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Intellinet CEO Mark Seeley. All reviews posted anonymously by Intellinet employees.