Intellinet

www.intellinet.com
  www.intellinet.com
There are newer employer reviews for Intellinet

Consulting company with a sense of family

I have been working at Intellinet full-time

Pros

Very strong senior leadership team. Exciting vision and direction for the company. Good opportunities for growth. Intellinet really lives by its stated core values. Unlike most consulting firms, Intellinet does a great job establishing the sense that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts... that its employees are a part of something larger and better.

Cons

Part Intellinet and part economic conditions, but my personal income (including bonuses) has been stagnant since I joined. As much as I respect the company, out of responsibility to my family, I might be forced to explore other options.

41 Other Employee Reviews for Intellinet (View Most Recent)

Here is what I love about Intellinet:

I have been working at Intellinet full-time

Pros

The people! It is always a pleasure to work with people who enjoy what they are doing and have a common goal. Intellinet employees have a well-defined focus and are constantly finding ways to help and encourage each other, instead of manipulating and disrespecting one another. For the Infrastructure team, it is a very fast-paced environment, where skill and knowledge are essential. Intellinet was very generous with training and development conferences, which indicates they are willing to invest in their employees’ futures. Overall – it was a great decision for me to join this team!

Cons

Consulting is difficult for some. It means that you might be off on your own for a good deal of time. Intellinet tries to make sure that you feel protected from the client companies, but a consultant needs to be prepared to be at the mercy of the mood of the client. This is not necessarily a con of Intellinet, but the industry in general.

High tech, high touch, client focused, profitable and growing.

Current Employee - Managing Consultant in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Managing Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Intellinet full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Seasoned, high performance consultants; focused on successful and valued client engagements; fun working environment; good collaboration. Good balance between work and the rest of your life; good learning environment to keep your head in the game; great Microsoft relationship. Opportunities to grow professionally at your pace.

Cons

We could use some sales support outside of the Southeast.

Keep up the good communications and successful business strategy.

There are newer employer reviews for Intellinet