Intellisuite
www.intellisuite.com Schaumburg, IL 6 to 15 Employees

RUN

Support Engineer II (Former Employee)
Schaumburg, IL

ProsGreat health benefits, 100% covered no out of pocket expenses.

ConsWorst job I've ever had. They run the help desk lean so all you are doing is running from fire to fire. I was basically lied to in the interview where I would be splitting my time between projects and support. I only ever had time for support issues. Projects that were proposed by me that would increase efficiency, reduce downtime for users and free up time for Engineers were ignored and swept under the rug.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire more people to make up for the volume of issues you see on a daily bases. Therefor you're able to give more time towards projects.

Great company to work for. Always striving for the best.

Systems Engineer (Current Employee)
    Schaumburg, IL

I have been working at Intellisuite

Pros: Great healthcare benefits. Premiums 100% paid by the company. Quaterly bonuses paid every quarter so far… Cons: The company runs a very tight operation and as such does not allow waste. As a result, all employees must pull their own weight -… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Intellisuite.

Worked for Intellisuite? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intellisuite reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Intellisuite employees.