Intelliswift
www.intelliswift.com Fremont, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Wonderful communication; Always on top of things

Administrative Coordinator II (Current Employee)

ProsI love the people there, and they have always been good about communicating with me. They also negotiated the pay from the client to what I requested.

ConsI live in the Midwest, and they are based out of California. Since they have no base in the area, I will not likely have another job when this contract ends.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen communicating important changes, more than one email may be a good idea. Things such as the payday change and early approval requests sometimes get overlooked in my personal email. A letter in the mail or an email sent to more than one address may be useful.

Unsatisfactory

Programmer Analyst (Former Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I worked at Intelliswift as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Independence to work without to much supervision Cons: Family owned culture, with very little profesionalism Advice to Senior Management: Should have uniform policies rather than making policies on the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I do not recommend this to anyone

Programmer Analyst (Current Employee)
    Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Intelliswift as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Working here has got no Pro's at all, They are very dishonest in money matters. They put you in projects… Cons: They did not pay me for months , Leaving them was only option left. Still following up… Advice to Senior Management: Get some ethics No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Intelliswift.

Worked for Intelliswift? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intelliswift reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Intelliswift CEO Pat Patel. All reviews posted anonymously by Intelliswift employees.