There are newer employer reviews for Intelliswift

I do not recommend this compnay

Former Employee - Consultant in Fremont, CA
Former Employee - Consultant in Fremont, CA

I worked at Intelliswift full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

can not think of one.

Cons

WAS good at H1 processing but recenetly (July 2013) few employees got their H1 recalled for some reason... They agree to things verbally and will back off on their words later. Words this employer has used with me when I asked to reimburse my H1 fee: Uses the B word, Immature, Get out of my office....While management was shouting these wods at me they also mentioned I am no professional....something to ponder about

Advice to Management

This is a sinking ship, get your act together, or Karma will get you at the end you mean money minded greedy management people!

Other Employee Reviews for Intelliswift

Wonderful communication; Always on top of things

Current Contractor - Administrative Coordinator II
    Current Contractor - Administrative Coordinator II

I have been working at Intelliswift as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

I love the people there, and they have always been good about communicating with me. They also negotiated the pay from the client to what I requested.

Cons

I live in the Midwest, and they are based out of California. Since they have no base in the area, I will not likely have another job when this contract ends.

Advice to Management

When communicating important changes, more than one email may be a good idea. Things such as the payday change and early approval requests sometimes get overlooked in my personal email. A letter in the mail or an email sent to more than one address may be useful.

Good consulting company

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Plainsboro, NJ
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Plainsboro, NJ

I worked at Intelliswift full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

good marketing, very nice interpersonal skilled management, timely pay, good in taking care of people

Cons

HR people change very often leading to no personal relationship to anyone or you start altogether

Advice to Management

Some of the HR people don't keep track of the things they need to do. They need to be monitored more closely.