Intematix
www.intematix.com Fremont, CA

Working at Intematix as a Mechanical Engineering Intern provided a fantastic experience in working with small teams.

Mechanical Engineering Intern (Former Employee)
Fremont, CA

ProsIntematix is a company that primarily refines phosphor for LED applications. When I worked for the company in the ChromaLit division, the R&D group was very small, consisting of three physicists, one mechanical engineer, one manufacturing engineering, and a handful of technicians. The group's objective was to replace current lighting technology (incandescent and fluorescent) with LED lighting. The group was small enough to take on almost any customer's requests to net an income.

ConsThis company is a smaller, and thus offers fewer benefits to employees and provides less job security. The ChromaLit department is a little bit haphazard and does not have fantastic documentation.

Unsatisfactory Place to Work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Fremont, CA

I worked at Intematix full-time for more than a year

Pros: There are some really great people working at this company. Cons: Too top heavy in management. You need to have been an employee at Bridgelux or Phillips Lumileds to be considered of value to management.… Advice to Senior Management: Stop hiring so many directors & VP, especially in sales & marketing. You need more workers to do the work, not directors. Pay… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Top heavy company detached from their workers

I have been working at Intematix full-time

Pros: Good benefits Flexible hours depending on your manager Day goes by quick… Cons: No 401k matching No career growth Limited career development Advice to Senior Management: Investing in top executives from large and successful corporations does not make you a large and successful corporation. It is a small company with lots… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Intematix.

Worked for Intematix? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intematix reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Intematix CEO Mark Swoboda. All reviews posted anonymously by Intematix employees.