Inter-Con Security

www.icsecurity.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Inter-Con Security

While I have gained some people skills, I am disappointed because there is no room for advancement.

Current Employee - Security Officer
Current Employee - Security Officer

I have been working at Inter-Con Security

Pros

The Pro's are limited in this company, but it does pay well compared to most other security companies. It's also fairly easy to get hired.

Cons

Unstable hours for new hires
Unfair attendance policy
Management does not consider employees feedback
No benefits or sick pay
No advancement

28 Other Employee Reviews for Inter-Con Security (View Most Recent)

the company is better about things.

Current Employee - S C E in Victorville, CA
    Current Employee - S C E in Victorville, CA

I have been working at Inter-Con Security full-time (more than a year)

Pros

the raise was nice. our office manager is one of the best.

Cons

more hours,more contracts,hire less flakey guards,seriously where the hell do you find these people.more opportunities to advance in the company.

less flakes please,they are making us look bad.

Inter-Con is one of the best security firms to work for. I mean everyone can use some work on their own personas.

Current Employee - Security Officer in Pasadena, CA
    Current Employee - Security Officer in Pasadena, CA

I have been working at Inter-Con Security full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Inter-Con pays more than most security companies. Yes management, and guards themselves can use some upgrading. It's work. They respond to on on one, face to face inter-action. I feel that they do bend to try and accommdate the average guard. After telling them how I will respond to their actions. I have had nothing but positivity from everyone at Inter-Con. They respect me, I respect them. I like working for Inter-Con. It pays the bills to.

Cons

Our upper managers are snobby but approachable. I question some of the people that they hire.

Treat others how you would like to be treated. You get what you give. You do have guards that really care and come to work to just work and not to deviate, and then you have your troublesome dirt bags, that come in late, or call in, and their appearance is crappy. Reward your good people. You know who they are. Reward them. Tell thanks, and that you care. Give us parking when we come to the Pasadena office. It's wrong that all the office personnel have a place to park and we have to pay. That is very wrong. I do like working for you though.

There are newer employer reviews for Inter-Con Security