InterCall
www.intercall.com Chicago, IL 5000+ Employees

Great place to get started

Global Account Executive (Former Employee)
Chicago, IL

ProsIt is a great place to get started but you have to make sure you know what you want out of the experience. I saw a lot of average performers that went to work everyday just to collect a salary.

ConsIf you are not driven and mindful of your career goals, you can waste your potential. It is equally import for high producers to know that their skills are transferable and to network outside the organization.

Advice to Senior ManagementSharpen your training and advancement policies. Narrow who you accept for the entry level positions so that you lower turnover and have a smart team of folks to promote.

Great employer BACK IN THE DAY

Global Account Executive (Former Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I worked at InterCall full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: They will hire just about anyone. A great work environment. Very… Cons: Management is dillusional. The parent company, West Corporation, has no idea of what actually goes on. THe pay is not very… Advice to Senior Management: Advice is to upper managment. Get a real training program, one that is recognized by the sales community. Change your hiring… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Zombie Land

Information Systems Analyst (Former Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I worked at InterCall

Pros: Very flexible telecommuting opportunities. From a lifestyle perspective, InterCall is very flexible with you working from almost anywhere at… Cons: This is a sales department run organization, thus it is highly fragmented with too many one-off constraints that hurt… Advice to Senior Management: None, they need to all be removed. The level of incompetence, lack of communication, and constant… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on InterCall.

Worked for InterCall? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at InterCall reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for InterCall CEO J. Scott Etzler. All reviews posted anonymously by InterCall employees.