InterCall

www.intercall.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for InterCall

Very sales oriented

I have been working at InterCall full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Big company with a lot of opportunities

Cons

Very sales oriented and should be reorganized around the products

114 Other Employee Reviews for InterCall (View Most Recent)

Worst Company Ever to Work For

Current Employee - Senior Event Operator
    Current Employee - Senior Event Operator

I have been working at InterCall full-time (more than a year)

Pros

There are none that I can think of!!!

Cons

This company is the worst company I have ever worked for. They are petty and set people up for failure. I do not recommend anyone working for them. Management is horrible and I have never seen so much racism against white people in my life than at this company. There is no communication, rules are made up along the way and favoritism is sickening. They could care less about their employees and everyone is expendable! Everyone who works there is miserable and they write people up for stuff that is beyond their control! Employees are stressed out, belittled, and placed in fear!

Get your company under control and maybe you wont have such a high turnover rate and miserable employees!

Not doing as we say

I have been working at InterCall full-time

Pros

The people, Croydon office has employees from around Europe making the Jon interesting as you learn about different cultures. Learning about web conferencing products

Cons

Since genesys was purchased it is about money and not employees. We say we are one team (Croydon and Gloucester), but yet to see this, it seem if not Gloucester way then "no way". Not following new culture, I.e we say promote trust and empowerment in employees, but yet so many secrets, left to managers to cover up or announce. Promotions are who you know or who likes you, if you can tell focus is on one person or when you ask to be developed is ignored and a position comes up. Don`t apply as they already know who they want. Save yourself the embarrassment and pressure.

None as know there will be no change, what goes up must come down, feel sorry for the employees. . Review the wages and the bonuses, yes we need sales to get the business, but who keeps the business. . .

There are newer employer reviews for InterCall