InterContinental Hotels Group

www.ihgplc.com
  www.ihgplc.com
There are newer employer reviews for InterContinental Hotels Group

A second place to call home!

Current Employee - Food Service Supervisor in Baltimore, MD
Current Employee - Food Service Supervisor in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at InterContinental Hotels Group

Pros

Co-workers were great people to work with! We worked soo many extra long hours together, that we didn't have much other choice then to become a family. Beautiful environment and to work with a chance to meet many A List stars.

Cons

Payscale, PTO, secruity checked personals everytime you walked in and out of the door for work because upper management did not trust the workers!

Have more faith in the staff and choose your battles more wisely! Do not write a person up for taking a Harbour Court pen outside of the building as you have many people. Do not eat so many gourmet meals in front of the hardworking staff and supply uniforms with fabric that breathes. The people work long hours in uniforms that keep your body temperature at 100 degrees. Treat others as you want to be treated. Pay more then $12.50 an hour to your supervisors.

457 Other Employee Reviews for InterContinental Hotels Group (View Most Recent)

Home Away From Home

Current Employee - Director of Sales in Fayetteville, AR
    Current Employee - Director of Sales in Fayetteville, AR

I have been working at InterContinental Hotels Group

Pros

The company offers excellent training opportunities, outstanding benefits, and rewards hard work. IHG is a fair employer. You get out what you put in. Always understanding of the work/life balance and though it is a large company, it is like an extended family.

Cons

As with many large companies, the wheels turn slowly. That is to be expected. Decision making in an organization this size is not to be taken lightly. It effects so many people.

Keep doing what you're doing. We have a great thing going and I for one am proud to be a part of the team!

Fair company ,changing in wrong direction

Current Employee - Oprerations Manager in White Plains, NY
    Current Employee - Oprerations Manager in White Plains, NY

I have been working at InterContinental Hotels Group

Pros

Big company to work for.

Cons

Cutting cost big time,a specially benefits

Don't try to change your management style to match Indian own small hotel groups.You will lose a lots of qualified employees.Keep your culture still the best in the market.

There are newer employer reviews for InterContinental Hotels Group