There are newer employer reviews for InterContinental Hotels Group

Brand Service Consultant

Current Employee - Brand Service Consultant in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Brand Service Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at InterContinental Hotels Group full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Excellent career where leaders provide room to grow. We are field based and have the opportunity to truly create a work-life balance.

Cons

Technology is always and issue. IHG makes so much revenue but our technology is so outdated. It impacts my productivity and also makes us look very unprofessional when sitting with hotel clients.

Advice to Management

Upgrade all technology, programs, and software to make us more effective in the work we deliver with our hotel clients.

reviews filtered by
  1. Great people

I have been working at InterContinental Hotels Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

A lot of great employees. The higher-ups appreciate your work and support your development. Great values with the company, and a lot of room for growth. Salary is good once you are out of the entry-level position, and even then are comparable to the market.

Cons

Big businesses can have hard decisions to make at times, some of these don't always work to everyone's favor, but they try to make big decisions as easy as possible and do the right thing.

2. Customer service oriented

Current Employee - Guest Service Agent in Aberdeen, MD
    Current Employee - Guest Service Agent in Aberdeen, MD

I have been working at InterContinental Hotels Group full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

People friendly, mindful to the public

Cons

loosing good people, lay offs, promising good things int he beginning , then downsize afterwards

Advice to Management

In order to provide for Military do not take away the service to them of housekeeping

There are newer employer reviews for InterContinental Hotels Group