InterContinental Hotels
www.ihgplc.com Denham, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Holiday Inn Express Colton a Fun Family Employment Experience

General Manager (Current Employee)
Colton, CA

I have been working at InterContinental Hotels

ProsParagon Investments LLC/Lakewood Colton LLC Aka Holiday Inn Express team members are all part of an employee/family by respecting, and committing themselves to the guests of the hotel and one another we have a great hotel guests and employees love! Working in an atmosphere where you can enjoy one another through fun and work makes Holiday Inn Express Colton a place where employees like going to work not only for a paycheck, but to be part of a family at work. Family respect and consideration is given to the employees first and above all. Employees are given time for family and employees in return are giving back to the Hotel by working hard to make it our Business Successful. At Paragon Investments LLC/Lakewood Colton LLC Holiday Inn Express Colton California Family is a great part of what makes a great employer and great employees.Most employees have additional employers but tend to stay employed at Holiday Inn Express Colton for many years turn over here is 3-5 employees from a staff of 27 per year.

ConsHours available for front desk agents are minimal due to the economy management covers most front desk hours. (Management is hopeful this will change in 2012). This factor often requires agents to have additional employers due to the few hours available to them. Employee benefits are unable to be acheived due to employees unable to work fulltime weekly hours for terms required for these benefits.

Advice to Senior Managementcreate more fultime positions available for employee benefits to be acheived

Work hard, but play hard

Atlanta, GA

I have been working at InterContinental Hotels

Pros: Fun is important. Even when the job sucks, you still feel like everybody's in it together. As a member of the global ecommerce… Cons: With any large technology organizations, you'll see some bad decisions being made and supported from the top down. The… More

I learned a lot about professional appearance.

Front Desk Associate (Former Employee)
Fort Wayne, IN

I worked at InterContinental Hotels

Pros: Most staff members are a pleasure to work with and… Cons: Irregular and inconsistent hours. "Push to top" attitude at front desk. Inappropriate relationships interfere with… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on InterContinental Hotels.

Worked for InterContinental Hotels? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at InterContinental Hotels reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for InterContinental Hotels CEO Richard Solomons. All reviews posted anonymously by InterContinental Hotels employees.