InterContinental Hotels
www.ihgplc.com Denham, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Home Away From Home

Director of Sales (Current Employee)
Fayetteville, AR

ProsThe company offers excellent training opportunities, outstanding benefits, and rewards hard work. IHG is a fair employer. You get out what you put in. Always understanding of the work/life balance and though it is a large company, it is like an extended family.

ConsAs with many large companies, the wheels turn slowly. That is to be expected. Decision making in an organization this size is not to be taken lightly. It effects so many people.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing. We have a great thing going and I for one am proud to be a part of the team!

A second place to call home!

Food Service Supervisor (Current Employee)
    Baltimore, MD

I have been working at InterContinental Hotels

Pros: Co-workers were great people to work with! We worked soo many extra long hours together, that we didn't have much… Cons: Payscale, PTO, secruity checked personals everytime you walked in and out of… Advice to Senior Management: Have more faith in the staff and choose your battles more wisely! Do not write a person up for taking a Harbour Court pen… More

Fair company ,changing in wrong direction

Oprerations Manager (Current Employee)
    White Plains, NY

I have been working at InterContinental Hotels

Pros: Big company to work for. Cons: Cutting cost big time,a specially benefits Advice to Senior Management: Don't try to change your management style to match Indian own small hotel groups.You… More
There are newer reviews on InterContinental Hotels.

Worked for InterContinental Hotels? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at InterContinental Hotels reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for InterContinental Hotels CEO Richard Solomons. All reviews posted anonymously by InterContinental Hotels employees.