InterContinental Hotels
www.ihgplc.com Denham, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Somewhat satisfied

Employee (Current Employee)
Richfield, OH

ProsFlexible schedule, somewhat friendly atmosphere and our co-workers are great and try there best under the owners who need to get some professional managment help.

ConsMinimal pay no benefits, no paid vacation but you can take one, the owners are forigners so there is a big culture difference. They try to run everything on there own instead of bringing in the proper help to support them. They do everything on the cheap instead of getting the job done in a timley manner.
The owners wife and family members breathe down your back like a dragon.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet some proper management help instead of trying to juggle every thing yourself it really messes up the whole process of running your 3 hotels.

Home Away From Home

Director of Sales (Current Employee)
    Fayetteville, AR

I have been working at InterContinental Hotels

Pros: The company offers excellent training opportunities, outstanding benefits, and rewards hard work. IHG is a fair employer. You get out what… Cons: As with many large companies, the wheels turn slowly. That is to be expected. Decision… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you're doing. We have a great thing going… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A second place to call home!

Food Service Supervisor (Current Employee)
    Baltimore, MD

I have been working at InterContinental Hotels

Pros: Co-workers were great people to work with! We worked soo many extra long hours together, that we didn't have much… Cons: Payscale, PTO, secruity checked personals everytime you walked in and out of… Advice to Senior Management: Have more faith in the staff and choose your battles more wisely! Do not write a person up for taking a Harbour Court pen… More
There are newer reviews on InterContinental Hotels.

Worked for InterContinental Hotels? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at InterContinental Hotels reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for InterContinental Hotels CEO Richard Solomons. All reviews posted anonymously by InterContinental Hotels employees.