InterContinental Hotels
www.ihgplc.com Denham, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Great place for fresh grads to start!

Reservation Agent (Former Employee)

ProsCompetitive salary, friendly bosses, great environment, room for advancement. I had fun working here as my first out of college job. It was easy and the pay was good. There were so many positions you could advance to within the company if you wanted.

ConsIrate customers, and night shift. Dealing with customer service really is difficult, not the fault of the company though. If you are pursuing a job of reservations agent, just be aware that even though people are calling you to book rooms, they will definitely be upset when they get someone on the line after waiting for 30 mins! Sadly, heard the management has changed a few years back so environment is not as awesome as it used to be...

One of my best job experiences to date!

Front Desk Associate (Former Employee)
    Cherry Hill, NJ

I worked at InterContinental Hotels part-time for less than a year

Pros: Employees and management treat you well depending upon your department. They grow to become like apart of your family. I learned a tremendous amount in the short… Cons: Depending on the department you work in, I have seen certain mangers acting like they… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Intercontinental Hotel Boston

Food and Beverage Supervisor (Current Employee)
    Boston, MA

I have been working at InterContinental Hotels full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great Company, and great benefit. Cons: The management is not perfect. Sometimes, they have no clue… Advice to Senior Management: Hire good managers who are capable to run business and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on InterContinental Hotels.

Worked for InterContinental Hotels? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at InterContinental Hotels reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for InterContinental Hotels CEO Richard Solomons. All reviews posted anonymously by InterContinental Hotels employees.