InterDigital
www.interdigital.com King of Prussia, PA 150 to 499 Employees

InterDigital is a place that can be both a wonderful and frustrating place to work.

Manager Equivalent (Current Employee)

I have been working at InterDigital

ProsVery intelligent workforce; excellent salaries, benefits, bonuses; many avenues for learning - rotations in departments, training programs, and some really good people who are willing to teach you things and share their ideas. We can challenge ideas freely. While there's always a lot of change going on, it's a great company and our CEO is really approachable and totally gets it. There is a friendly, family-like atmosphere, very casual. It's easy to look forward to going to work.

ConsWe could update some of our internal technologies and maybe run certain areas more efficiently but the company is always looking at ways to improve so I have no complaints!

Advice to Senior ManagementIt seems like the board of directors has always been too conservative to give good advice to a tech company so I would say to try and get more tech savvy and younger members on the board. They should be more willing to take risks on future technologies. We are extremely smart engineers and management has good ideas. I always have gotten the impression that the board blocks a lot of the more risky and interesting ideas.

Good pay for very senior level engineers and managers, poor pay to junior engineers

I have been working at InterDigital

Pros: Good pay for very senior level engineers and managers Cons: poor pay to junior engineers More

Intelligent, Motivated and Respectful Co-workers

Intern (Current Employee)
Montreal, QC (Canada)

I have been working at InterDigital

Pros: Inter Digital is a small company that focuses on the design of patents for cell phone technology. There are many opportunities to learn from an… Cons: The employees are very skilled technically and tend to keep to themselves. You really need to engage yourself in discussion… Advice to Senior Management: Seek to improve the efficiency of communication. Emphasize small meetings and discussions between a few people over large time-wasters. I spend way to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on InterDigital.

Worked for InterDigital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at InterDigital reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for InterDigital CEO William J. Merritt. All reviews posted anonymously by InterDigital employees.