InteractCRM

www.interactcrm.com

Sitting home without salary is batter then joining InteractCRM.

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsInteractCRM is divided into 3 divisions
1) Training Services - (Avaya Products Training) - 70 % onsite (germany,US,China,Singapore), will get short trip for 2 or 3 week.
2) Development (Java,.NET) - 50 % Development 50 % support, no onsite development
3) Implementation/Consultant (Avaya Product Implementation) - onsite implementation.

ConsI can write book on this topic. and the title would be "NEVER JOIN INTERACT CRM"

- Pathetic HR Policies(cant have lunch more then 30 minutes, cant have breakfast in the evening at office if you had lunch, funny policy but irritating)

- If you join the company you need to sign bond of 500000 for not leaving the company for 1.5 years. Cant join Avaya, Accenture & any of the client for which you have worked during the employments. Be careful about this clause for trainee and consultant. Its a jail for trainee and consultant. dont ever join this company.

- hopeless HR Head, creates his own policy every month.

- Project Manager, HR Manager, COO dont have any work rather then monitoring employees on camara. worst then school kind of atmosphere.

- Company gives wrong review to your new employer, it has happened with my 4 colleagues recently.

- People are leaving this company, no planning, poor management, no value of employee, poor Hardware System P3 & P4 machine with low RAM. people fights internally for RAM. old style eye hurting monitors.

- Company earns loads of money but don't spend money for employee. they don't care about employee.

- HR talks very sweetly, so be careful. don't make wrong decision.

- Its very hard to join other company because the company's exit policies. don't provide service certificate(company policy).

- No technical growth

Advice to Senior Management- Needs to change old staffs who don;t even know how to behave professionally, who are no one 1 in politics and 0 in their work area. making the environment worst.

- Really needs to review the policies, Policy should be employee friendly not a rules of jail.

Decent place to work and learn

Software Engineer (Former Employee) Mumbai (India)

I worked at InteractCRM full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: True product company and not a typical body shopping operation like most companies in India Product… Cons: HR policies not too friendly Managers not always considerate Advice to Senior Management: Due to some bad employees I noticed that some policies were made very… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

banya shop

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Mumbai (India)

I worked at InteractCRM full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: New website is better than old. Registered in usa as interactcrm inc but… Cons: It is worse company to work with The management and HR is very chindi It is better to work for start up company with less pay as… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on InteractCRM.

Worked for InteractCRM? Contribute to the Community!