Interactions
www.interactions.net Franklin, MA 500 to 999 Employees

Great job if your responsible

I have been working at Interactions for more than a year

ProsOffice job, can work and go home, hard to get fired if you follow rules, advancement opportunities given to the people who come to work on time and show initiative. Security guards on site.

ConsSome employees act like children who expect to be given the world when they can't even come to work or show up on time. Not the best location, nothing really healthy to eat near by. Building could have better upkeep.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore recognition for good employee behavior.

Decent Job for the time being

I have been working at Interactions

Pros: Easy money, easy job can't complain Cons: Gets boring really fast, so be prepared More

Easily one of the best places I've ever worked

Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Interactions full-time for more than a year

Pros: Casual dress code, relaxed work environment, community give-back programs &… Cons: Location, heat & air conditioning system, not enough nearby food… Advice to Senior Management: Like the changes that are being implemented. This company is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Interactions.

Worked for Interactions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Interactions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Interactions CEO Mike Iacobucci. All reviews posted anonymously by Interactions employees.