Would not recommend..

Former Employee - Intent Analyst in Austin, TX
Former Employee - Intent Analyst in Austin, TX

I worked at Interactions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- It's a job. Sometimes you have to take what you can find. - There seem to be plenty of hours to go around for the most part. - Flexible-ish scheduling. Trying to get your schedule changed from the initial hiring availability you give can be very annoying. - Weekly paycheck. This was personally my favorite thing.

Cons

- The pay is pretty terrible. They say that you can get paid more if you do better but it's almost impossible with the way the system is rigged. - Bugs, bugs and more bugs. Their software doesn't work properly. You will get logged out constantly and not be paid and/or possibly get kicked out of the break queue (which I've waited in for 3+ hours before - not even joking). - Trying to get time off can be highly irritating. - NO benefits. No healthcare, no vacation time, no incentives. - Extremely boring, mind-numbing job. You will feel like you're turning into a zombie sometimes.

Other Employee Reviews for Interactions

Management is awful

Former Employee - Intent Analyst in Indianapolis, IN
    Former Employee - Intent Analyst in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Interactions part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Schedule used to be flexible. Weekly pay.

Cons

Management only promotes incompetent people, upper management is very unfriendly and not willing to talk. Open positions aren't posted- they just pick someone for it that smokes with the right people. Training is a joke, I don't think these people know what they're doing. They only have 1 IT guy and he doesn't know what he's doing

Advice to Management

See above. you people need a reality check.

Okay I guess

Current Employee - IAnalyst in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - IAnalyst in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Interactions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Casual work environment Friendly Employees Great Trainers Attendence Policy unlike any that I've ever seen

Cons

Horrible Upper Management Low Pay Not enough hours I feel like they purposefully disrespect people to get a reaction. We get it you're the boss. You're a big shot.

Advice to Management

Take a class on management and learn people skills.