Interactive Brokers
www.interactivebrokers.com Greenwich, CT 500 to 999 Employees

Horrible place. Unless your kids are starving, look elsewhere.

Operations (Former Employee)
Greenwich, CT

ProsPaycheck and Health Insurance, Free lunch ( that isn't free at all )

ConsImpotent HR, Flawed review process, complete disrespect to employees, Blind following of orders is required, Dysfunctional atmosphere that could be damaging to mental well-being in the long run. Do not confuse this company with any other in the financial filed and do not get fooled by interviewers who are trying to draw a rosy picture, you will regret it later. Low compensation and bonus compared to industry standards.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest into employees, review your middle management so that they do not abuse power, start acting like a $6B company. Interview employees and review their goals ambitions and general well being. Give employees ability to submit anonymous reviews of their managers. Educate your middle management, as they are mostly uneducated without any real management experience thinking bullying is an appropriate management style.

Show Me The Money

I have been working at Interactive Brokers full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The money is pretty good. They pay programmers very well and they pay managers very well, but everyone else is paid just okay, but you… Cons: You work here for the money. That's the bottom line. They pay for lunch, but not because they're nice, it's so you stay at your… Advice to Senior Management: These guys are hopeless. It all flows from the CEO's benevolent dictator management style. Until and unless he changes his personality, it will continue on… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

terrible place

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Greenwich, CT

I worked at Interactive Brokers full-time for more than a year

Pros: good comp & job security. great bonuses. decent benefits. some really… Cons: The work/life balance is non-existent. The first time I tried going out for lunch, I was reprimanded by my manager and told that lunch is… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Interactive Brokers.

Worked for Interactive Brokers? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Interactive Brokers reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Interactive Brokers CEO Thomas Peterffy. All reviews posted anonymously by Interactive Brokers employees.