Interactive Intelligence

www.inin.com
  www.inin.com
There are newer employer reviews for Interactive Intelligence

I am allowed to be myself due to a culture that encourages individuality while working with the brightest minds.

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Indianapolis, IN
Current Employee - Software Engineer in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Interactive Intelligence full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

- Great Culture to work in, more like family than coworkers.
- Learn something new everyday
- Always challenged, never bored

Cons

To me this is my dream job and company. No CONs to report.

Communicate with your team as they aren't mind readers. Let them know how they are doing throughout the year rather than at their yearly review. This allows them to grow and address issues they may not be aware of.

466 Other Employee Reviews for Interactive Intelligence (View Most Recent)

Pretty Good

Current Employee - Project Coordiinator in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Project Coordiinator in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Interactive Intelligence full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The benefits, the entrepreneurial atmosphere, the work life balance and the people.

Cons

Not a lot of room for growth. Managers don't seem to mentor as much as they could/should. The pay is great when you come in the door but raises and promotions are slim.

Take more time with your employees to help them achieve their goals. They will be more than grateful and will want to work harder because of it.

Outstanding place to work, and amazing co-workers

Current Employee - Senior Systems Engineer
    Current Employee - Senior Systems Engineer

I have been working at Interactive Intelligence full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Strong company, good growth and financials. They are very hands off, so you need self motivation, but it leads to people doing extraordinary things. Even when you are stressed about something work related, there is always something entertaining going on with others around you, and plenty of people to lend a hand. I have never worked for a company with so many helpful employees. The management team is outstanding, and doesn't hide behind their office doors. I have met so many higher ups, and they are incredibly friendly.

Cons

While most of the benefits are above benefits I have seen from other companies at this size, the salary side of things is a but tight and I have seen that lead to us losing some excellent employees. I hope this is seen by management.

The company is growing fast, but please continue to keep an eye on customer experience and employee satisfaction. As I mentioned above, salary seems to be a thing I hear of often, and we have lost a few people with extensive product knowledge that will take years to replace because so many partners are willing to pay a lot more. I am happy with where I am now in salary, but the current standards for raises means you will eventually reach a point where your position carries more responsibility than where you are in salary. But if you were hired into that position from the start, your pay would likely be quite a bit higher.

There are newer employer reviews for Interactive Intelligence