Interbrand
www.interbrand.com New York, NY 500 to 999 Employees

Mixed Bag Environment

Consultant (Current Employee)
New York, NY

ProsStrong client list, always learning something new, challenging projects, handful of teammates who are intelligent, hard-working and always going the extra mile.

ConsMaintaining work egos gets exhausting. Ego Service Controller is an unofficial role of every employee from junior to senior level. Watch out for the ones who think it is your honor and privilege to work for them.

Career Advancement - Management loves to talk about it. However, there is no sort of plan behind it. Expect blank stares or mixed messages when asking about your career track within the company even if your performance evaluation goes well. Directors, Executive Directors, the NY CEO and HR are all clearly in disagreement about what career development means at Interbrand. Collectively, they send the message it's easier for the company to have employees leave and bring in new hires than support current employees' careers.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet on the same page of a real company message on what it means to be an Interbrand employee. Being fabulous, awesome, winners, etc doesn't mean anything. It especially loses meaning when employees cannot be properly compensated nor advance in their careers. Be able to answer the following question for your current employees: Why should anyone continue to work for you?

Good learning experience, great name on resumé

Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Interbrand full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: learned a lot. good stepping stone for a new job.… Cons: very low pay, no room for work/life balance, can be soul crushing. very high… Advice to Senior Management: encourage team leaders to let employees have a life. It's a consulting agency, yes,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Don't expect help...

(Former Employee)
    New York, NY

I worked at Interbrand full-time for more than a year

Pros: - When I started there somewhat competent management and technology… Cons: - customer service to users and clients is not completely kissing their asses. - NO new tech after management changes. - Senior management completely not technically… Advice to Senior Management: Fire the brats, grow a pair of balls and get some senior people in there that know what they're doing and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Interbrand.

Worked for Interbrand? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Interbrand reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Interbrand CEO Jez Frampton. All reviews posted anonymously by Interbrand employees.