Intercity Transit
intercitytransit.com Olympia, WA 150 to 499 Employees

Great place to work.

Coach Operator (Current Employee)

ProsGreat people to work with..Fun job if you are a people person(99 percent are) fair wages,great Union support

ConsLong hours,terrible driver seats(worn out from years and hours of butts)

Advice to Senior Managementdrivers need to have a place to rest on long splits..a room with a relaxing atmosohere...like who uses the exercise room? We need rested driver not over tired..unsafe..let the drivers have a dress down day once a week..tasteful of course..you have great people representing this company why not reward them?

It is a satisfying and integral part of my daily life that I enjoy being a part of.

Olympia, WA

I have been working at Intercity Transit

Pros: The employees at Intercity Transit are a tight knit group and many times I have heard persons in management, supervisor staff and operators refer to… Cons: For an operator there is a high level of responsibility. The hours can be difficult and time with the family, in the early part… Advice to Senior Management: The leadership does an excellent job, they already receives feed back on a regular basis with a truly operational open door policy. One thing… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Job

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Intercity Transit full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Most of the people are wonderful Cons: Old fashioned ideas regarding people management Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Intercity Transit.

Worked for Intercity Transit? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intercity Transit reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Intercity Transit CEO Ann Freeman-Manzanares. All reviews posted anonymously by Intercity Transit employees.