IntercontinentalExchange
www.theice.com Atlanta, GA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Tech company that doesn't believe in a WFH policy. Unless it's the weekend...

Atlanta, GA

ProsThe company is very stable- no layoffs likely any time soon. A recent newspaper article ranked them as one of the most profitable per employee.

ConsThey're currently running a big campaign to vote yes to the T-SPLOST referendum. Yet at the same time, they actively refuse to support any type of work from home policy. That is, unless it's evenings or weekends- then you're more than welcome to work from home!

Advice to Senior ManagementTrust in your employees more. That includes delegation- too many managers are just overworked staffers with a better sounding title.

Nice company to work but lack career growth

Senior Developer (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I have been working at IntercontinentalExchange full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Fast corporate growth with startup philosophy. Flat structure Cons: Lack of growth in career Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

best company i've worked for

Senior Developer (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at IntercontinentalExchange

Pros: intellectually challenging newsworthy subject-matter smart people good culture Cons: long hours when projects are due hard work all the time,… Advice to Senior Management: keep doing what you've been doing Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on IntercontinentalExchange.

Worked for IntercontinentalExchange? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at IntercontinentalExchange reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for IntercontinentalExchange CEO Jeffrey C. Sprecher. All reviews posted anonymously by IntercontinentalExchange employees.