Interface Engineering
www.interfaceengineering.com Portland, OR 50 to 149 Employees

Great people, challenging work.

Mechanical Project Engineer (Current Employee)
Portland, OR

ProsInterface is a great place to get experience working on some very technical projects. Interface does a good job of providing a great work place and everyone is great to work with.

ConsThe work loads at Interface are not always realistic and i believe that the Principles and upper management should be planning out schedules and workloads for their people.

Advice to Senior ManagementCome out of your offices and talk to your people more. A lot of issues, both in design and managerial, would be solved if you do this.

Good company, good people

Mechanical Designer (Current Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Interface Engineering full-time for more than a year

Pros: The guys who run the San Francisco office are constantly looking to obtain work and keep the… Cons: Work life balance can be a challenge at times but if you're… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I wish it were better...

Portland, OR

I have been working at Interface Engineering full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The people, not management, but the lower level people are… Cons: No growth opportunities, management too focused on profit. Advice to Senior Management: Treat your employees like you treat your clients. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Interface Engineering.

Worked for Interface Engineering? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Interface Engineering reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Interface Engineering CEO Omid Nabipoor. All reviews posted anonymously by Interface Engineering employees.