Interface
www.interfaceglobal.com Atlanta, GA 1000 to 5000 Employees

More Than 10 Years of Steady Decline

I have been working at Interface full-time for more than 10 years

ProsGreat Co-Workers. My salary is above average for my geographic location, job duties, and skills. I work in a suburban area with little in the way of traffic congestion and crime.

ConsThere is a focus on sustainability that interferes with the business of making and selling a quality product. There is poor coordination among divisions; efforts to make the leap to a truly global operation have routinely failed. A lack of focus leads to wasted resources and poor performance. The Company is having difficulty retaining quality people.

Advice to Senior ManagementInterface needs new leadership at the C-level. The present senior management team has a track record of mediocre performance.

Interface IT

I have been working at Interface full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: There are at least some good IT people left to… Cons: IT ran by non-IT person. Knee jerk reactions. Incompetent management. Advice to Senior Management: Take IT seriously instead of as a necessary evil. Treat those that have gone above… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Positive

I have been working at Interface

Pros: Good management team. Great people. Work life balance. Cons: The environment can be a little political. Advice to Senior Management: Management should do a better job at reviewing people and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Interface.

Worked for Interface? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Interface reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Interface CEO Daniel T. Hendrix. All reviews posted anonymously by Interface employees.