Intergraph
www.intergraph.com Madison, AL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Perfect for ambitious entry level talent

Software Analyst (Current Employee)
Madison, AL

ProsFrom my experience, if you give 110% and treat every new challenge as an opportunity you will get 110% back from Intergraph. I see a lot of mediocre reviews and honestly I think it is because those people are(were) mediocre employees.

Intergraph primarily consists of an aging work force. If you are intelligent, hardworking, creative, and self motivated it will be easy to advance over the next 10 years.

Don't listen to all the complainers. Way too many people are self-entitled--especially in a government contracting town. I have worked for SAIC, UAH, Booz Allen, and Intergraph. Intergraph has by far been my best experience.

ConsThere is no product or process training. If you are not self taught--get lost...

Advice to Senior ManagementRead and answer your emails!

Manager - Technical

Manager - Technical (Current Employee)
    Madison, AL

I have been working at Intergraph full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Laid back atmosphere. Great people. North Alabama. Cons: HVAC is not very good. (But we are getting… Advice to Senior Management: Ensure lower management has as much information as possible about… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Looking for younger talent, not hiring former employees

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Intergraph full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Stable company, somewhat old fashioned Cons: Matrixed like crazy, not willing to maintain older products even… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Intergraph.

Worked for Intergraph? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intergraph reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Intergraph CEO Ola RollĂ©n. All reviews posted anonymously by Intergraph employees.