There are newer employer reviews for Intergraph

Perfect for ambitious entry level talent

Current Employee - Software Analyst  in  Madison, AL
Current Employee - Software Analyst in Madison, AL

I have been working at Intergraph full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

From my experience, if you give 110% and treat every new challenge as an opportunity you will get 110% back from Intergraph. I see a lot of mediocre reviews and honestly I think it is because those people are(were) mediocre employees.

Intergraph primarily consists of an aging work force. If you are intelligent, hardworking, creative, and self motivated it will be easy to advance over the next 10 years.

Don't listen to all the complainers. Way too many people are self-entitled--especially in a government contracting town. I have worked for SAIC, UAH, Booz Allen, and Intergraph. Intergraph has by far been my best experience.

Cons

There is no product or process training. If you are not self taught--get lost...

Read and answer your emails!

99 Other Employee Reviews for Intergraph (View Most Recent)

Manager - Technical

Current Employee - Manager - Technical  in  Madison, AL
    Current Employee - Manager - Technical in Madison, AL

I have been working at Intergraph full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Laid back atmosphere. Great people. North Alabama.

Cons

HVAC is not very good. (But we are getting into a brand new building in 2014!)

Ensure lower management has as much information as possible about what is going on with the company.

Great, flexible, team oriented atmosphere

Former Employee - Tester/Developer  in  Hampton, VA
    Former Employee - Tester/Developer in Hampton, VA

I worked at Intergraph as an intern for less than a year

Pros

Avoid micromanaging while providing good guidance and safety nets. Very positive team experience for me. Employee achievement recognition, good retention rate. International possible. Seemingly good compensation + benefits. Constantly evolving best practices for employees, both self-determined and from upper management.

Cons

Some aging technologies, some 3rd party tools with potentially steep learning curves. High complexity project without much focus on refactoring.

Simplify and contemporize some aspects of the project; good retention rates could lead to high proportioned turnovers later, trading lots of specialized experience for lots of newcomers who won't come to grips.

There are newer employer reviews for Intergraph

Worked for Intergraph? Contribute to the Community!