Interim HealthCare

There are newer employer reviews for Interim HealthCare

Human Resources

Current Employee - Human Resources
Current Employee - Human Resources

I have been working at Interim HealthCare full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Working with Interim HealthCare is great because it is a smaller company and your input is put to good use.

Cons

The benefits are that of a small company and could be better with more employees.

96 Other Employee Reviews for Interim HealthCare (View Most Recent)

Horrible. After gas I was paid around 3 dollars an hour. Expects you to work on and off for 16 hours a day.

Former Employee - State Tested Nurse Aide in Mount Vernon, OH
    Former Employee - State Tested Nurse Aide in Mount Vernon, OH

I worked at Interim HealthCare part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Will work around school schedule.

Cons

They have you work on and off for 16 hours a day. They told me that I would have to travel around my county, but they also sent me to a different county. They do not pay for gas. They do not pay for travel time. You get paid for a few hours a day, when they make you keep your schedule open and work all day. If you are sent to a clients house and they do not answer, they said that they will not pay you. They also promised a $100 sign on bonus in the news paper. Then they did not give us employees the sign on bonus.

Have your staff work a full shift. Pay for gas when you make them travel. Pay for travel time when you make them travel. Do not lie and send employees out of county. Pay more. Pay for the sign on bonus, that you said you would pay.

Works well if you need a flexible schedule

Former Employee - Field RN
    Former Employee - Field RN

I worked at Interim HealthCare part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Able to create your own schedule if per diem. Enough work available to add more if you wanted to increase income.

Cons

pressure at times by scheduling to take on more clients. Paperwork paperwork paperwork...but that is par for course with home healthcare.

Pay attention to what field staff (of any level) have to say and assist them in solving problems. Field staff is the reason you have a job and need to be supported.

There are newer employer reviews for Interim HealthCare